· Soapnuts also have natural anti-venom properties. They can be used to eject snake or scorpion venom from the affected people.
· This might come as a big surprise, but soapnuts are very useful in helping to cure tobacco and drug addiction. This is why soapnut is provided to smokers to reduce their craving for smoking.
· This natural product has also been found to relieve severe bouts of migraines.
· Powdered soapnuts can help cure excess salivation
· Many studies have concluded that the saponin present in soapnuts inhibits tumour cell growth.
· For relief from hysteria and epilepsy, consume a full solution of soapnuts and warm water.
· Soapnuts are very good for asthma patients due to their tonic, emetic, astringent, and anthelmintic qualities.
· Apart from the actual fruits, the bark, and roots of soapnuts are also very useful. They are used as a demulcent and as a mild expectorant
· Soapnuts have anti-inflammatory properties that are effective in curing joint pains and oedema
· These nuts also strengthen your immune system by inhibiting the growth of many pathogens like salmonella and E. coli.
· You can maintain your body heat with the help of soapnuts as they act as a purgative. They even ensure that the mucus content in your body is under control
· Drinking soapnuts juice can help control your cholesterol levels.
· The presence of antioxidants in soapnuts can protect you from the threats of cancer to a certain extent.
· Soapnuts are antidiabetic in nature. Hence, they help control your blood sugar levels.
· Having soapnuts can help you get instant relief from diarrhoea, verminosis, and dyspepsia.
· Soapnuts water is known to be a proper treatment for sore eyes.
Luna Blu Team