· Soapberries are anti-allergic and antibacterial in nature. Hence, they are used in handwashes.
· Soapnuts are also used as skin cleansers in spas and salons.
· These berries possess contraceptive properties, which make them an integral part of some vaginal creams.
· They are also used for removing synthetic chemicals from fruits and vegetables due to their detoxifying effects.
· Soapberries are mildly antiseptic in nature, and this property enables them to be widely used in the cosmetic industry.
· White powdered soapnuts along with alum and water can be the perfect replacement for your regular toothpaste.
Luna Blu Team