· The skin of soapnuts can be used as a detergent for woollens and glass, and for paintings.
· This product also has antimicrobial properties that help in the treatment of contaminated soil.
· Soapnuts are also used for bleaching and polishing cardamoms.
· You may not know this, but soapnuts can be added to septic tanks to keep them germ-free.
· You can use soapnuts water to polish your old ornaments and make them shine like new.
· Use soapnut water to wash your dishes and cutlery. This will make them free of bacteria and clean the stray food particles with no extra effort.
· Soapnut water can also be used as a floor cleaner, which makes your house clean and bacteria-free. It can also be used to clean the bathroom and window panes of your home.
· Clean your old carpets and curtains with the help of soapnuts.
These berries also work as an excellent pesticide
Luna Blu Team