Updated: Nov 14, 2020
The cleaning property with saponin is famous and widely used in many application with a foam involved, but most of the people don't know that this incredible fruit has many other appeals not only in making foam.
Soapnuts work wonders on our skin.
· Soapnuts have natural conditioning properties that help in moisturising your skin. Hence, they help prevent dryness of the skin. People with sensitive skin can use products that are made from soapnuts since they do not cause any damage.
· In India is called reetha and works as an excellent cleanser for many years. Hence, you can easily substitute your regular soap with it. It cools your skin and cleanses it as well.
· Everyday facewash issues? Use a liquid product with soapnuts and (for fragrance purpose only) a few drops of your favourite essential oil and use it as your homemade face wash.
· Applying any soapnuts concentrate on your face lightens your complexion and evens out your skin tone.
· Soapnuts can also help you get rid of stubborn pimples and blackheads within no time.
· Soapnuts are 100% natural products that can help you tackle many skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, etc.
· You can use soapberry liquid to cure diaper rashes in babies. But, make sure you do a patch test before applying it to the affected area.
Luna Blu team
#lunablucare #lunablucasoapnuts #soapnutsthailand #soapntuslunablucare #soapberrylunablu #lunablucarethailandsoapberry #shampooorganic #organicproductslunablu #organicshowergel #lunablushowergelorganic #hairlosssoapnuts #organicmultisurfacecleaner #lunabluhomecare #lunablucarehomecleaners #naturalorganicleathercleaner